- All interested bidders must submit their sealed bids on November 7, 8, 12, or 13, 2013 between the hours of 9:00 am and 12:00 Noon at the NYC TLC, 33 Beaver Street, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10004
- All bid packages must be delivered by hand. Please be prepared to present an ID to enter 33 Beaver Street.
- Bids will not be accepted by mail.
- The deadline to submit bid packages is 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, November 13, 2013.
- All 200 medallions (or 100 lots) included in this auction have been set aside for use with wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
- The ten highest non-winning bids will be held for Reserve Status.
- The minimum upset price for Accessible Minifleet Medallions is $850,000 per medallion, or $1,700,000 per lot.
Any request for a sign language interpreter or other form of reasonable accommodation for a disability at the November 14, 2013 auction must be submitted in writing, by telephone, or by TTY/TDD no later than November 8, 2013, to the Office of Legal Affairs at: