- The TLC will be directly messaging drivers with Super Bowl-related fare opportunities.
- Drop-offs will NOT be permitted at MetLife Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday (2/2/14). All vehicles entering the area MUST have an NFL Super Bowl parking pass and will be required to stay at the stadium for the duration of the game. Vehicles without a pass will be turned away upon entering the vicinity.
- Please visit for the NYC Department of Transportation website for information on traffic conditions and road closures. http://www.nyc.gov/dot
- LaGuardia (LGA) Airport will offer special parking to licensed liveries between January 27 and February 2, 2014. Please note that this does NOT apply to Kennedy Airport (JFK).
- Licensed liveries can park free for two (2) hours at Lot 1 (near Terminal B) and Lot 5 (near Terminals C and D).
- Parking for longer than two (2) hours will result in drivers being charged the normal parking rate for their entire time in the lot.
- Lot 7 will continue to be available to those for-hire vehicles that are pre-registered to park up to three (3) hours for $1.00.
- The NYS Office of Victim Services has an important
message regarding the Super Bowl. We encourage you to visit their
website at http://www.ovs.ny.gov/index.