The following streets in Queens will be closed on Saturday from 1 pm to 5 pm for the Queens County St. Patrick’s Day Parade:
- Newport Avenue between Beach 140th Street and Beach 116th Street;
- Beach 116th Street between Newport Avenue and Rockaway Beach Boulevard;
- Rockaway Beach Boulevard between Beach 116th Street and Beach 102nd Street;
- Beach 102nd Street between Rockaway Freeway and Shore Front Parkway.
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
- Skillman Avenue between 43rd Street and 56th Street, 56th Street between Woodside Avenue and Skillman Avenue, and Woodside Avenue between 56th Street and 61st Street in Queens will be closed from 1 pm to 3 pm for St. Patrick’s Day for All.
- Ft. Washington Avenue between 168th Street and 169th Street, 168th Street between Broadway and Ft. Washington Avenue, and Ft. Washington Avenue between 169th Street and 190th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 9 am to 10:30 am for the Washington Heights Salsa Blues & Shamrocks 5K Run.
- Hart Boulevard between Castleton Avenue and Forest Avenue, Forest Avenue between Hart Boulevard and Decker Avenue, and Barrett Avenue between Forest Avenue and Decker Avenue on Staten Island will be closed from noon to 2:30 pm for the Richmond County St. Patrick’s Day Parade.