- All interested bidders must submit their sealed bids on March 19, 20, 21 and 24, 2014, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 12:00 Noon at the NYC TLC, 33 Beaver Street, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
- All bid packages must be delivered by hand. Please be prepared to present an ID to enter 33 Beaver Street.
- Bids will not be accepted by mail.
- The deadline to submit Bid Packages is 12:00 Noon on Monday, March 24, 2014.
- All 32 medallions included in this auction have been set aside for use with wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
- The 2 highest non-winning bids will be held for Reserve Status.
- The minimum upset price for Accessible Minifleet Medallions is $850,000 per medallion or $1,700,000 per lot.
Any request for a sign language interpreter or other form of reasonable accommodation for a disability at the March 25, 2014 auction must be submitted in writing, by telephone, or by TTY/TDD no later than March 19, 2014, to the Office of Legal Affairs at: