One of four lanes on the Williamsburg Bridge eastbound to Brooklyn will be closed on Saturday from 6 am to 2 pm to facilitate NYCDOT bridge maintenance.
The Bayonne Bridge will be closed in both directions from 11:59 pm Friday to 8 am Saturday and from 11:59 pm Saturday to 8 am Sunday.
There will be street closures throughout Staten Island on Sunday for the Tour de Staten Island. Details are available on the DOT web site at http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/
One out of four northbound lanes on Route 9A between Canal Street and Clarkson Street will be closed from 10 pm Friday to 5 am Monday to facilitate the installation of a new sewer liner by the Departments of Design & Construction and Environmental Protection.
Broadway between 110th Street and 116th Street (northbound) in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday from noon to 5 pm for the 24th annual Upper Broadway Spring Festival.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday from noon to 2 pm for the Persian Day Parade:
- Madison Avenue between 38th Street and 25th Street
- Park Avenue between 23rd Street and 26th Street
- 37th Street and 38th Street between 5th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 36th Street between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue
- 26th Street and 27th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue
- 24th Street and 25th Street between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue
Myrtle Avenue between Fresh Pond Road and Wyckoff Avenue in Queens will be closed on Sunday from noon to 6 pm for the Ridgewood LLC Myrtle Avenue Festival.
Detailed information on weekend street closures will be available on the DOT web site at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/