Brooklyn straphangers who use the 2 train will be the first ones suffering from the suspensions.
According to the MTA, beginning Tuesday, Jan. 19, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., for four consecutive weeknights, and from Monday, Jan. 25, to early morning Friday, Jan. 29, 2 trains are suspended in both directions between Franklin Av and Flatbush Av-Brooklyn College. 3 service will also end earlier than usual each night in Brooklyn. Take 2 or 4 trains instead. 2 service will operate between Wakefield-241 St and the Crown Hts-Utica Av 4 station in Brooklyn. Free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- For service between Franklin Av and Flatbush Av-Brooklyn College, take free shuttle buses.
- Transfer between free shuttle buses and 2 trains at the Franklin Av station.
- 2 trains make all 3 line station stops between Chambers St and Crown Hts-Utica Av.
- 4 trains make all 3 line station stops between Nevins St and New Lots Av. 4 train service to New Lots Av will begin earlier than usual each night.
- Transfer between 2 and 4 trains at Crown Hts-Utica Av.
- Consider using Q trains to/from nearby stations in Flatbush.
- Jan. 19 to 22, and Jan. 25 to 29 on the 2 line. No 2 trains between Franklin Av and Flatbush Av-Brooklyn College in both directions.
- Feb. 16 to 19, and Feb. 22 to 26 on the 4, 5 and 6 lines. No 4, 5 or 6 trains between Grand Central-42 St and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr in both directions.
- March 7 to 11, and March 14 to 18 on the B, D, F and M lines. B, D, F and M trains will not stop at 14 St, 23 St, 34 St, 42 St, 47-50 Sts and 57 St. D and F trains will be rerouted on the A line.
- March 28 to April 1, and April 4 to 8 on the 1 Line. No 1 trains between 96 St and Dyckman St.
- April 11 to 15, and April 25 to 29 on the 2 and 3 lines. No 2 trains between 3 Av-149 St and 96 St. 3 service is suspended.